The following guideline resumes what is the needed information that our technical support team expect, when a case is reported to email@example.com
More details usually means less additional questions and less time required to start debugging and finding a solution.
If "images are corrupt", then we need the corrupted image attached to see it, not just info that there are "corrupted images".
Information to be provided:
Host PC details
- Which OS and version
- If Linux, provide output of command <uname -a>
Camera Info (for each camera):
- Device version
- IP address and IP address configuration (Static, DHCP, LLA)
- Resolution and Framerate
- Stream channels used (RBG, Depth, IR)?
- packet size
- inter-packet delay
- Jumbo frames
- How many cameras are being used?
- How cameras are connected to host PC?
- Framos Software Package D400e version
- Wrappers >>[Python] Which python version is installed in the Host PC?
Any special configuration
App running in Docker container?